What are personal documents required for Danang local visitors to be let through?

– For grown-ups: ID card, passport or household certificate enclosed with an photo tagged document such as driver’s license.

– For children: Children with birth certificate must be enclosed with ID cards of their escort parents, or with photo tagged student card, household certificate or passport.


Other news